Daisypath Anniversary tickers

7 Mar 2013

Thanks 2013

Thanks 2013 , you make me happy . You makes me forgot all the bad memories . You helped me to accept it all , you makes my new life wonderful . You're gonna be my favourite year . 

You , thanks for everything . You makes me to have many new friends . You makes me to be brave and to be more confident . You.........makes me to be " don't worry be happy "  . 

But WHY , I can't delete all my memories in 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012 . I want to forget 'em . Why ? Why ? Why ....

But why  2013 , you makes my new teachers hate me . Im not good in all subjects. Im going DOWN slowly . When I asked myself,it says " its because they're the new teachers , you can't understand 'em ,  unless you really really know 'em . 

Grr..being form 1 just like being in 7 years old kid .

Apehal speaking english lol . 


No comments: